Monday, September 26, 2005

Music for my sister...

All set with reading and groceries for the week. Got listening to some radio and then an album I was thinking about earlier and I thought I'd make a little list for my sister. Some the stuff I've posted here before, but other stuff I'm not sure about. iTunes links included when available.

  • The Arcade Fire, Funeral (what I'm listening to now).
  • Destroyer, Your Blues (bought this a couple weeks ago, love it).
  • The New Pornographers, Twin Cinema (wouldn't you know the tickets to these guys & Destroyer sold out).
  • Immaculate Machine, web site (don't know to much about this group).
  • Regina Spektor, Soviet Kitsch (I posted a link to her website in an older post, pretty cool stuff).
  • Boduf Songs, Boduf Songs (I put a little player from bleep.com's web tools in an older post, you can buy the album in mp3 format now; not out until Oct. - trust me I'm not getting paid for this :-).

That should do it for now.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

yaaaaay for some good music! :) :) heard the arcade fire and thought of you! :)

Heather said...

Thank you very much, i'll be sure to check this stuff out. Here's to good musak! MUSIC!!!