So I made my first trip to the DMV today. More than one hundred dollars later and I now have a North Carolina Plate. It was sort of sad to take my Michigan plate off. I have to go to a different place to take the test for my driver's license. That will have to wait until next Friday. Two chapters done and one to go in the reading. Figure I'll get that done tomorrow.
This just in; one safety deposit received less a $35 charge for a moldy refrigerator.
Friday, September 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
TRADER!!!
*hangs head in shame knowing that her big brother has gone to the other side*
It's outrageous, for a plate of thin metal. To think with a Sharpie and a pie pan you could do the same thing for a fraction of the cost!
Good luck with that moldy frig =)
Post a Comment