Friday, September 21, 2007

So what is it I talk about?

In no particular order (I would hope, but you know that's never the way it works):

Football
What's a PhD student anyway
WoW



Football: So yeah, my guys in blue haven't been all that I'd have hoped, but I still love football. Even if it involves hearing from all the other fans (you know who you are).

PhD wha? With the influx of new students I am again fielding questions the remind me that my wha? moments haven't really ended. What am I/should I be doing anyway?

WoW: Short for World of Warcraft - it's a game I play and talk about with other players (that I spend time with online). Here I'm thinking James Gee's "Why Video Games are Good for Your Soul," and the forthcoming imaginary book I would like to see: "What Massively Multiplayer Online Games taught me about Academia."

No comments: