skip to main | skip to sidebar

C

Stories from a former Communication, Rhetoric, and Digital Media PhD student. Moving on...

Friday, September 21, 2007

Something I think looks cool

Someone posted this on Terra Nova and I just thought it sounded cool.
Posted by Chad O'Neil at 2:28 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Chad O'Neil
Illinois, United States
View my complete profile

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    • ►  2009 (4)
      • ►  September (4)
    • ▼  2007 (15)
      • ▼  September (14)
        • Eve Online
        • well, maybe not
        • Two to go
        • Trust and Performance
        • PhD wha?
        • So what is it I talk about?
        • I like to talk...
        • That old post...
        • Maybe...
        • Pretty
        • So what's new?
        • 13 posts in 2006, 13 posts TODAY
        • Something I think looks cool
        • Really, I am alive...
      • ►  January (1)
    • ►  2006 (13)
      • ►  October (2)
      • ►  September (6)
      • ►  August (2)
      • ►  May (1)
      • ►  January (2)
    • ►  2005 (82)
      • ►  November (1)
      • ►  October (21)
      • ►  September (37)
      • ►  August (23)