I was able to stay up. It took caffeine, but at least this way I don't feel like such an old man. As I walk toward bed with my cane in hand ;-)
In other news, if you could call it that, I found the book that I thought was trapped in the maze of a library here. Apparently, and if I hadn't missed the signs earlier, there is shifting in progress. So the poor little book had ended up a shelf over and several below where it should have been.
This even I know from my little knowledge of the great numbering system used to designate all books and their corresponding friends. I wonder who Dewey was anyway? I always thought he was one of the ducks, you know, Huey, Dewey, and Louie from that cartoon Ducktales. Hey, there is also a robot that shares the name in Silent Running. I think at this point I'm getting link crazy and well, giving away why graduate students shouldn't stay up late unless they are working or away from the computer.
Friday, August 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, I didn't know Silent Running was a movie... I had always known of it as a song. I don't know that the song would go well with the movie...
I <3 Ducktales! Did you ever see the movie?? We'll watch that one! :)
Post a Comment