Tuesday, August 30, 2005
Morning meetings...
It's actually more like a whole day of meetings. Need to leave for one in a few and then another this afternoon. I guess that means I'm really an academic. And then of course another trip to the library - this time to reserves. Figure I'll stay there to read. In other news, it turns out that I'm not crazy, just a little slow. No surprise there. Anyone doing anything fun for the holiday? Me I'll be writing and thinking about how expensive gas is going to get. Seems sort ironic that with all the news story destruction they make sure to get in the $ of damage and price of oil. Ah, people lost their homes and families. Clearly the distraction worked on me. Reminds me a of Jack Johnson song.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh its not just the world of academia that is full of way too many meetings. I get whole days wasted with metting after meeting.
Post a Comment