Friday, August 26, 2005

Reading...

I think I'm about half way through the book I'm working on. Other than that I just must say that one of my favorite things about the web is still finding new and interesting music. Years ago I would have had books as one of the new and interesting thing, which is still true in the academic sense, but with all this reading who wants more? Not that it isn't good reading.

So here is a list Destroyer, The New Pornographers (don't ask me about the name - just check them out), and one more whose web page you'll have to visit: Immaculate machine.

On a less musical note (boo bad pune, know) you ever not know what to do/say?

1 comment:

Mandy said...

you know, i still haven't discovered a good radio station out here--one like the impact. hmmmm....i'll have to work on that one!

hugs for you!