Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Pay day...

Yes it's true. Now with all my money I can pay bills. Wrote the rent check today just before I hit my book shelf to do some research. Don't worry, I'll go to the library the books I have are just to help me flesh out an idea to write the proposal. Once I have an idea of what I'm going to look into and I get some feedback then I go to the library (or the web site :-).

In other news, I had read an article in the student news paper about concert venues in the area. It alluded to the fact that many people go to other places in NC for music. From what I can tell the couple of inexpensive shows that look good to me are outside of Raleigh. But hey, they are close. Check out Cat's Cradle for yourself.

Anyone figure out why it is I keep writing 'in other news'? It's like I'm reporting on my life...

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hi stranger.....
Hey, posting news or what did you say reporting on yourself. I'd say that's okay. That way people like me know what's going on over there.

I set one of these things up, was clueless as what to call anything. I think I can change it, hope so. Kind of cheezy. Anyway! Glad the bills are paid :) hope all else is going well too.

Hugs!

Chad O'Neil said...

Hey, I need to call you. Keep getting busy and lazy. I tried checking your blog, but it doesn't seem to let me see it. Not sure what that is about. Glad to hear you're checking up on me. Think, Thanksgiving isn't that far away. Hope you're doing well. Lots of love from your big brother.