Thursday, August 25, 2005

Up up and away...

Ok so I don't fly, but I am away this morning. Waited to post once I was on campus. Ever had one of those days were you have to get out of the house? Strange I'm not really home that much as it is. Today is going to be a long haul so I may regret getting out of the house. With the sun and not to warm outside I can't say that for sure though :-) Presentation today so I'll be going over notes for that - should be fine. As for podcasts I might just have to wait until tomorrow. With the trial time on one app gone and the other soon to come I might go MIA podcast wise for a while. I could always hand code stuff - boooo. Hope everyone gets some sun. I'll see if I can send some.

No comments: